Where can I contact Monarch ?
What is the product delivery lead time?
- Normal product delivery is two (2) weeks from date of order. Custom items may require a lead-time of three (3) to four (4) weeks.
What is Monarch's Warranty Policy?
- Monarch products have a warranty plan covering workmanship and material for a period of one (1) year from the date of factory shipment. Insulated glass is warranted for a period of 10 years. For more warranty information Click here.
Do Monarch products meet egress?
- Yes, there are a variety of products that meet egress. The egress code is stated here. If you have any additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-343-9370.
What glazing options does Monarch offer?
- Single Glazed: A cost effective glazing where thermal performance is not a primary concern.
- Insulated Glass: Two pieces of annealed glass sealed to an air spacer creating an insulating air pocket. Thermal Performance ("U" Value) is approximately double that of single glazing
- Low 'E' Glass: A thick, virtually transparent metallic coating applied to the secondary surface of the insulated glass unit which selectively filters solar radiation. During the summer, Low 'E' glass reduces heat gain. During the winter it slows heat loss. This provides year round comfort and performance while helping to reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Argon gas: An inert, non-toxic gas which can be sealed inside of an insulated glass unit. Argon gas has a much greater density than air, therefore is a better insulator, reducing heat transfer. When combined with Low 'E' glass, the result is the ultimate high performance glazing option. (note: Argon is an inert gas and Monarch cannot guarantee the initial fill rate of inert gas will be maintained during the entirety of the product’s lifetime)
What wall widths are available for your window frames?
- Our Premier V system and Steel Frames are available in 7 ½", 8", 9, 9 ½", 10, and 12 (Brick on Brick, Nominal and Full wall widths)
Can I order a custom size product?
- Yes, Monarch is able to customize our products for your unique applications. For any special request simply e-mail all the necessary info to email@example.com or call 800-343-9370.